Bluetooth V3.0 Hands Free Walkie-Talkies
Walkie-Talkies were invented in 1937 and the devices were used by the military forces during World War II.
Walkie Talkies are handheld, portable radios which can be communicated wirelessly using radio waves. The unit contains antenna, transmitter, and a receiver for sending and receiving messages through radio waves. These walkie talkies were called two-way radios or pack sets.
Bluetooth V3.0 Hands Free Walkie-Talkies:
This Walkie Talkie has connectivity through a Bluetooth version 3.0 and the ports are 3.5mm, Mini USB. Batteries are included and the battery capacity as manufactured is 500mAh. One of the main features and specifications that we look for in the cell phones or any other gadgets is the standby time and this is the major success for the product in terms of sales. The estimated standby time is 10 days and the estimated talk time is 9hrs.
- Colour Black
- Built in headphones and antenna
- Can receive up to1000 metres ( two-way communication)
- Works like an intercom in the open area
- It works even when the speed of a vehicle is more than 120 km
- It is safe to answer the call automatically
- One can enjoy the music in the cell phone with the help of advanced A2DP and EDR Bluetooth function.
- Connects to Bluetooth GPS
- Helps to communicate with one another clearly with DSP noise and sound cancellation.
- The Button panel is durable, long-lasting, and water resistant.
- 500mAh built-in battery
- Bluetooth Version : V3.0
- Bluetooth transmission distance : 10m
- FM frequency : 76 - 108MHz
The product is available in the online store and the details of the product are also enclosed in the package.